Drudigon Raid Guide for Pokémon GO Players: January 2022
The current rotation of the Power Planet raid in Pokemon GO is a strange. Tier one and the Mega Raid boss will remain active throughout the event, while tiers three and five will change on Monday. Let’s take a look at the Pokemon that can be battled in Tier Three Raids. This article will focus on Druddigon, who is thankfully back in raids after a brief but intense feature at the end of 2021. If you didn’t get Shiny, now you have another chance. And good news here: Druddigon is the only active species during the first part of the Power Plant event that will indeed remain in tier three raids for the second half. With this raid guide, you can prepare a team to face this type of dragon from the Kalos region and perfect your capture strategy.
Best Drudigon Counters
Pokebattler, which calculates all possible Pokémon and move combinations, lists the top 10 Druddigon counters as such:
- Shadow Salamence (Dragon Tail, Outrage)
- Shadow Dragonite (Dragon Tail, Outrage)
- Shadow Mamoswine (Powder, Avalanche)
- Rayquaza (dragon tail, outrage)
- Shadow Gardevoir (Charm, Dazzling Glow)
- Salamence (Dragon’s Tail, Outrage)
- Shadow Weevil (Ice Shard, Avalanche)
- Palkia (Dragon Tail, Draco Meteor)
- Garchomp (dragon tail, outrage)
- Dragonite (dragon tail, outrage)
It’s recommended to increase your counters as much as possible, but creating this amount of powerful Shadow Pokémon with their moves unlocked is a tall order for even the most experienced players. Here are ten extra non-Shadow and non-Mega counters that can help take down Druddigon effectively.
- Zekrom (Dragon’s Breath, Outrage)
- Haxorus (dragon tail, dragon claw)
- Dialga (Dragon Breath, Draco Meteor)
- Galarian Darmanitan (Ice Fang, Avalanche)
- Reshiram (Dragon Breath, Draco Meteor)
- Mamoswine (Powder, Avalanche)
- Latios (Dragon’s Breath, Dragon’s Claw)
- Gardevoir (Charm, Dazzling Glow)
- Glaceon (Frost Breath, Avalanche)
- Weavile (ice shard, avalanche)
How many trainers are needed?
Druddigon can be defeated by solo trainers. It’s useful for those who want to raid level three on their own to power up their Pokemon and give them the right attacks, as shown above.
Using the Circle Lock technique to guarantee great or excellent throws, as well as Golden Razz Berries, is the best way to catch Pokémon.
Druddigon has now been observed by Silph researchers to have an increased Shiny rating of approximately one in 60. Happy raiding, fellow trainers!